Volunteer Patient Transport driver - Central
Do you enjoy driving? Could you give up a few hours a week to help people get to hospital for dialysis treatment?
St John Scotland is looking for Volunteer Patient Transport Drivers to join our team in our Central area.
The service supports patients living with chronic kidney disease to access dialysis treatment at the Forth Valley Royal Hospital.
We are especially keen to recruit drivers from the following areas, but anyone across Forth Valley is encouraged to apply, as we always need volunteers:
- Hillfoots/ Alloa
Dialysis treatment must be given three times a week, and for patients who would otherwise rely on taxi or ambulance transport, the St John Scotland service means they have a reliable, friendly service they can depend on.
Does this sound like you?
- Live in the local area
- Have access to your own vehicle and are happy to use it for Patient Transport
- Are available for early morning or afternoon shifts
- Are between 25 – 70 years old
- Hold a full driving licence and are a competent driver
- Are friendly, and have a sense of responsibility and commitment
We'd love to hear from you!
To download a Role Description, please click here.
Please apply using the form below, or contact us if you would like to discuss the opportunity further.