This website conforms to level AA website accessibility standards of The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Images on our website have alternative text describing their contents or function, so visitors using screen readers can access this information
- Links in sentences are underlined and in a different colour. Links open in the same window unless otherwise stated.
- You can resize text using your browser settings
- The colours on our site have been chosen so they provide enough contrast to allow users to easily read the content.
- Navigation is consistent throughout the site – you can return to the homepage by clicking in the top left hand corner, or use the search function in the top right-hand corner of the page (drop down menu on mobile) to find specific pages
- Videos do not play automatically, and subtitles are provided when possible.
- In forms, fields are clearly labelled, and errors in forms are flagged before a form can be submitted.