• 154960734

Girlguides fund defibrillator for Fenwick

  • Home
  • News
  • Girlguides fund defibrillator for Fenwick

The Girlguiding Units of Fenwick have successfully funded a defibrillator to be placed on the wall of the village community centre as part of a new St John Scotland project, which is currently in its trial phase.

The defibrillator, which is mounted on the wall of the Fulton Hall in Fenwick, was funded by the Girlguides, who raised over £1,400 for the life-saving machine.

St John Scotland's project, which is in its trial phase, gives community groups, companies and organisations the opportunity to part-fund a public access defibrillator and heated outdoor box. While St John Scotland funds 25% of the defibrillator costs, groups, companies and organisations agree to part-fund the remaining 75%. The money provided by the recipient of the defibrillator can be submitted as a lump sum, in the form of a one-off donation, or through fundraising activities. 

The trial phase comes to an end in early 2018, after which, subject to approval, it is hoped to roll out nationally. 

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions.

By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. Learn more about our privacy Policy. Learn more

I understand

St John Scotland gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulation and law.  This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Policy

Designed and built by Mucky Puddle